28 January 2014

How to Download Facebook Videos on Mobile and PC

facebook

A friend once shared a hilarious video with me on Facebook. After watching the short video, I feel like sharing it with a friend via BBM, but the only option to do that is to send him the link to the video. I also wish to have this video on my phone so that I could watch it over and over again. However, a data plan is necessary to watch videos online. No matter how big your phone is, if you don’t have a data bundle on it you won’t be able to stream videos online.

Whenever I tried to re-stream the same video I’ve watched again, I still pay. I mean I pay with my data bundle.

Some weeks ago, I came across a website where I was able to download my favourite Facebook videos without wasting my resources to watch over and over again. Check the website and procedures I went through to download my favourite Facebook videos below.

Steps to Download Facebook Videos

*.Go to http://www.downvids.net/
*.Copy and paste the Facebook video link into the “Enter the video link” column (an example of Facebook video link is: https://www.facebook.com /photo.php?v=1411362772430920)

facebook

*.Finally, click on download to start the download process. With this simple steps, you can now download your favourite Facebook videos on your PC and mobile phones.
Goodluck

comments

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments:

:::Kindly Click On The Share Button Above To Share With Your Friends And Do Not Forget To Drop Your Comment(s).Thanks!