28 March 2014

Checkout the Network With Cheapest Tarriff Plan

I’ve come to a stage in my life where I can boldly say I don’t have a favorite network except the network that gives me the cheapest tariff plan. With #30 balance on a genuine network, you should be able to talk for good 3minutes; if not, take your sim, grab a hammer and break it into pieces… lol!

The question that has been bugging my mind for a very long period of time is which network has the cheapest tariff plan?

AIRTEL:

This network has different packages but Airtel 2good premier charges a call rate of 10k/sec to all networks after the 1st 1min call @ 40k/sec. Though I’m not a fan of airtel and I can’t really say much about it, but when it comes to their data usage you can always count on me.

logo

GLO

Glo have one of the strongest networks around with extremely cheap tariff plan. Among glo package that I can relatively say it’s cheaper includes
==>Glo bounce: Glo bounce offercall at 12k/sec to all networks after 40k/sec of 1st minute and you can call other customers on glo bounce at 5k/sec; not only that, but it also gives you 30mb free data when you recharge #200. Migration code is *170*4#
==>Glo Gbam: this package charges you #10 per minute and you are also entitle to daily 5mb.
To migrate dial *100*5*1#

MTN

though this is one of the leading telecom company but their tariff plan varies as individual also have different choices of tarrif.
==>Mtn Zone: So many believe that this is one of the cheapest as it allow you 8k -12kb per seconds to all network depending on where you are at the moment. With this package, you’ll appreciate the value for your money.
To migrate idial *135*1#
==>Mtn True Talk: I am currently on this package. You will be charged 20k per sec and on recharge of #200 you’ll be given bonus of 300 with weekly free 10mb.
To migrate, dial *400#

ETISALAT

did I just said etisalat.. huh! The truth is, I don’t have anything to say about this network as every of their tariff seems to be on the high side. Migrate Wisely!

SHARE THIS

Author:

1 comment:

:::Kindly Click On The Share Button Above To Share With Your Friends And Do Not Forget To Drop Your Comment(s).Thanks!